PM Narendra Modi addresses the nation at 8 PM today. The address is first in Hindi followed by English.
To down the black money Modi withdraws old notes, Indian Government introduce new Rs 500, Rs 2k notes. They said this Move aimed to flush out black money hoarders, counterfeit notes.
If you have 500 and 1000 Rupee note then here we show how you can change with new notes. Check out below the all information about how to Exchange Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 Notes from now.
How to Change 500 and 1000 Rupee Notes in bank and Post Office – What’s the Limit to Deposit everything you want to know
Here’s what you need to do with your Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 notes / How you can exchange old notes with new one.
- Deposit them at the bank or post office from November 10 to December 30.
- Exchange them from a bank or post office till 24 November. The limit for exchange isRs. 4000.
- Take Aadhaar card and Pan Card when you go to exchange notes.
- After December 30, these can be deposited at the Reserve Bank with a declaration.
- Tourists can change the notes at airports.
Your Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 notes be accepted till November 11 at:
- For 72 hours Government Hospitals will continue to accept old 500 & 1000 notes for payment.
- For 71 hours Railway Ticket Booking Counters, Ticket Counters of Govt buses & airline ticket counters at airports will accept the old tickets for purchasing tickets.
- Petrol Pumps and government hospitals.
- Railway, airline, government bus ticket booking counters.
- Consumer co-operative stores run by state or central government.
- Milk booths authorized by state governments.
- Crematoriums and burial grounds.