this is un official blog of BSTC 2016 RAJASTHAN EXAMS
bstcmdsu2016.com MDSU Ajmer Pre BSTC 2016 bstcmdsu2016.org Apply Online exam date bstc website fill form Entrance Exam bstc rajasthan BSTC general
Rajasthan BSTC 2016 Online Registration: at bstcmdsu2016.com MDSU released notification for BSTC Application form 2016 and last date for online for is 2nd April 2016. The Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University (MDSU), Ajmer released BSTC 2016 Online form and its notification at official website. The Candidates want to apply for BSTC (General) / BSTC (Sanskrit) Pre Exam. 2016 they can submit their online application form between start date 12th March to last date 2nd April 2016. Forms will not accept if it submitted after the last date.
MDSU Release notification for BSTC Pre Exam 2016 for take admission in BSTC Course in all over Teacher training Institutions of Rajasthan State. Candidates who are going to apply for pre exam they should check about the details eligibility criteria, Qualification, age, important date that you must remember, how to apply for BSTC 2016 and various other details. You can get more details by check this post.
Ajmer, Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University have responsibility to conduct to provide admission in BSTC course in various educational institutions in Rajasthan State. Candidate who passed 12th class they can apply for BSTC Online form. Every years a lot of candidates appear in this exam and for This year 2016, university going to conduct entrance exam on BSTC Pre Exam Date: 8th May 2016. You should be prepare and alert for the exam.
Exam Organizer Name: Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer.
Name of the Exam: BSTC (Basic School Teacher Course) Pre Exam 2016.
Dates to be remembered:
- BSTC 2016 Online form started from date: 12th March 2016.
- Rajasthan BSTC Online applications submit last date: 2nd April 2016.
- BSTC Exam Fee submission last date: 31st March 2016.
- BSTC Pre Exam Date: 8th May 2016 (from 2 PM to 5 PM)
BSTC Exam Eligibility CriteriaEducational Eligibility: candidate going to apply for Rajasthan BSTC Exam they must passed 12th (Senior Secondary) class or its equivalent exam with minimum criteria of marks given below:
- General Category: Minimum 50% Marks.
- ST / SC Category: Minimum 45% Marks.
- OBCl Category: Minimum 45% Marks.
- Physical Handicap Category: Minimum 45% Marks.
- Widow / Divorcee Women Category: Minimum 45% Marks.
Candidate age should not be exceeding from 28 year as on date 1st July 2016. There have no age criteria fixed for Widow and Divorcee women.
Other Reserved category candidate will get relaxation in age limit as per state government rules and terms.
Procedure for BSTC 2016 Apply Online, Online Registration:If you are going to apply for exam and submitting your exam form online then you must be aware about all thing you must follow while submission. So here we mentioned all steps that can help you to submit your MDSU BSTC 2016 Application form Online.
- Take a Token from E-Mitra Center: first of all you have to take token for BSTC 2016 exam from your nearest E-Mitra Center. You can find your nearest E-mitra from e-mitra official website. You have to pay 25 rupees (20/- for Application form submission and 5/- for exam fee submission). You can submit only 5/- as exam fee submission fee if you want to submit your online form yourself.
- Now you can start submission of application by Click below Apply Online link
Re-Print Your Application Form